Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Cleaning

I have just completed my easter cleaning--not a spring cleaning, just a prep for the easter dinner guests cleaning. ANYWAY, my friend, Anya, turned me on to Mrs. Meyer's. And Dr. Oz convinced my cheapskate hubby it is worth it to pay a little more for the non-toxic cleaners. So I usually use geranium scent. I just LOVE the counter top spray and all purpose cleaner for the floors and the hand soap!!!! I used the surface scrub powder (like comet) for the first time -- it is super fabulous on the ring around the tub with virtually zero elbow grease, but peee-ew......it does not smell like the liquid geranium scent. It's okay though because the lovely geranium scent from the toilet bowl cleaner fills the air , so I can not smell the icky scrub powder smell.
I just bought a cute little spring cleaning kit in rhubarb scent---yummy! It came with window cleaner which I would never have purchased because let's be frank, I just don't wash windows. But I used it on Tara's nose smudges and it was streak free and sparkling with ONE SINGLE swipe of my paper towel. I may start washing all the windows! I also used the counter top spray and like it very much, but I still like geranium best. I got a free counter top spray in Basil when I placed an online order---yuck. Kyle thought it smelled fresh, but I think it's icky doodle!

No comments: