Saturday, March 8, 2008

comment response

I don't know how to respond to comments if I don't have your email address. I must talk with some friends in the technological know. In the meantime my response is here:
Oh Dorothy during the February sick out we became most egregiously remiss in our spectacle wearing. Now he just rips them instantly from his face and stuffs them in his mouth. When we (and I use the term we very loosely because I can not recollect a single occasion when Daddy has put the boy's glasses on) try to return them to their rightful perch he screams a ferocious "I will not tolerate this!" sort of shriek. So, no, actually he really doesn't wear them enough to qualify as wearing them. We go to the eye doctor on the 17th so we'll see what he has to say about it.

And as an aside, Mommy, the evil beast accidentally stepped on the beloved bell in the ball toy and it CRUSHED under her enormous elephant-like weight.

No comments: