Thursday, December 13, 2007

Vitamin C Fix

Reese was fascinated by the oranges at Candy Gram's house. I swear these oranges were as big as his head but he managed to hold it all by himself and attempt to eat it. Grandma waited long enough to take the photo before she snatched the pesticide riddled fruit away....we'll have to convince her to buy organic!
Mommy and Reese at Candy Gram's house. This is a few weeks old, but I'm not sure of the exact date. Reese is wearing his uncles' sweatshirt and sweatpants. I'm thinking this must've been a football Sunday.

We did not take any photos but we had a cookie baking day at grandma's today. Daddy played with the boy until he had to go to work. We worked on our cookie baking for a good 5 hours I think and yet we each managed to make only 2 batches of cookies and Candy Gram's will be frosted tomorrow. Apparently we're very slow. I think the boy was very distracting. It still seemed easier than doing it in my own kitchen. But with only 2 batches Kyle, aka the cookie monster, will surely eat them all by the end of the weekend.

No comments: