Monday, December 3, 2007

Done with my Class

I have submitted my final paper and writer's journal via the digital dropbox for my dreaded online English class. I do believe the in school class I was taking and thankfully dropped upon being admitted to the hospital was more horrible than the online version. BUT my online version was also horrible. Everyone else I've talked with said this class was nothing, a snap, a breeze. I signed up for 2 workaholic teachers apparently. Next January I get to go back to doing a class I'll actually like, Anatomy and Physiology. I hate English class and I'm so glad it's over! I really wanted an A but honestly at this point I'll take a B and be happy it's over.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah! You are done! I bet it feels good to have that off your shoulders.