Saturday, December 29, 2007

Glasses

Kitsap Optical ordered some frames for us to try. We settled on these Tigger glasses in a brownish color. The blue is just so in your face. These seem a little less offensive. So they should be ready for pick up the end of next week. We'll see if he keeps them on. We were concerned about him growing out of them fast, thinking maybe we should get a bigger size so he has room to grow. My dentist's daughter has glasses (got my teeth cleaned Friday-no cavities) and my dentist assured me he would break or lose them way before he outgrows them. She said they get 2 or 3 pairs each year. So next open enrollment we have got to get better vision insurance!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I agree. I like the tiger ones better than the blue. I think he looks so cute in them!