Saturday, April 5, 2008

SPRING FLOWERS!

We have a couple of spring flowers!After mommies' group it was so sunny and warm we took a stroll around the neighborhood. Reese was pretty much ready for nap before we started so even with all the stuff to see outside he couldn't stay awake.
That day was a fluke. Since then it's been cold and rainy and the weather on the news even said maybe snow and sleet some places. I'm ready for summer! But then again I'd like to shed some poundage before so I guess a bit more yucky weather is in order.
I couldn't take a photo because I failed to take my camera into the bathroom and certainly couldn't leave Reesie alone to go get it. BUT he had the MOST fun in the tub tonight. Splashing and hanging out under the "waterfall" -- he has no problem with water on his head or in his face. He bent over so far to sneeze that he actually sneezed under water and then came up laughing hysterically. He was so pruney afterwards I was afraid his foot skin was going to just peel off with the towel!

No comments: