Monday, April 21, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

Let me start by telling you the pork chops from last week were super fab! Kyle believed it was restaurant quality! Ha ha--that may be excessive, but still they were yummy. I would suggest you pay attention to your pork chops at the store as mine were a little too thin which made for difficult slicing open. Also a large enough oven safe skillet would make things easier as well.
Also we had WAY more leftovers than I allowed for so we didn't get to jambalaya or teriyaki chicken. So we shall repeat those this week.

MONDAY: pork tenderloin on super sale from Central Market with Aloha Guava Pineapple teriyaki Glaze, a veggie (we had fresh broccoli after central market instead of green beans with the Stubbs chicken, so probably GB but I feel like I write that with every meal, so I'm not committing--I'll let Kyle pick from the freezer.)
TUESDAY: Jambalaya
I'll use Jennie-O turkey keilbasa and shrimp
WEDNESDAY: Teriyaki Chicken, brown rice, salad
THURSDAY: baked ziti, salad
FRIDAY: leftovers
SATURDAY:
Quick Lemon and Garlic Quinoa Salad maybe in a multi grain tortilla with greens and tomatoe (my book club buddy, Bridget, suggested this serving method.)
SUNDAY: Famous Dave's BBQ with Candy Gram and Grandad

Check out the host's site "I'm an Organizing Junkie" for more meal plan ideas.

1 comment:

Davis' said...

I love Famous Daves. Your menu looks good. It makes me hungry.