Sunday, April 6, 2008

BOOK CLUB

I failed to take a photo and I specifically took my camera! GRRR....we met at the Global Bean coffee shop in those new buildings on Myhre Rd. It's a really nice place. They have a cozy little section right by the fire place with a round coffee table and 6 cushy chairs. We read The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory. VERY JUICY! Some of the ladies thought it a bit smutty, but really we're talking about Henry VIII, so I was expecting it to be worse. I must say it was the fastest 700+ pages I've read in ages. I think I may even get another of her books if I have hospital bed rest with any future pregnancies---it's the kind of juicy book that really makes the time fly.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved this book! I bought a few of her others but haven't read them yet. I have to say I was disappointed in the movie.