Monday, April 14, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

oops, It's already Monday and I failed to plan yesterday.
Sunday we went to Candy Gram's for beef stroganoff and asparagus---Reese gobbled it up. So we're having Sunday's planned meal today:
MONDAY: spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread using my homemade loaf.
****added: since Kyle is going back to 3:42pm start time we've had dinner. Here's my fabulous homemade garlic toast--YUMMMMM! I swear it was totally untoasted and 10 seconds later it looked like this. Fire alarm went off and everything.

TUESDAY: Apple and Onion-Stuffed Pork Chops with Orange-Pineapple Gravy caramelized brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes. This recipe I just saw on a new food network show (I think it's new) Sunny Anderson is the host. She kind of reminds of Rachel Ray--cute and bubbly--but without the obnoxious overkill. Sometimes RR just plucks my nerves--though I do own 5 cookbooks and subscribe to her mag, so I guess it's not THAT annoying.
WEDNESDAY: Jambalaya with Zatarain's reduced sodium rice. I add frozen shrimp (thawed) and a Jennie-O Turkey Keilbasa
THURSDAY: Stubb's Chicken Marinade baked Chicken, green beans, diced red potatoes made in a skillet like breakfast potatoes--yum!
FRIDAY: leftovers, if any.
SATURDAY: eat out
SUNDAY: teriyaki chicken, brown rice, broccoli

No comments: