Saturday, June 6, 2009

35 Weeks

I seriously did not expect to make it this far or get this BIG:
I'm practically at full term--woo hoo!!! On Friday I had my 35 week OB appointment. I had my NST (non-stress test)---the only one where I actually had something to do after ---- and the little bugger took a nap for the whole hour!! They finally buzzed him with a little vibrating thing on my belly to get some movement to test. After 1 hour 40 minutes he passed with flying colors. My BP was slightly higher than the normal limit but just a little and good for me so no adjustments to my BP drugs. We are still thinking we'll make it to June 26, though if things change it could be sooner. I go twice a week to the OB now so we should catch anything bad before it gets out of hand.

3 comments:

JessieLeigh said...

Your bump looks fabulous! And you look great.

Funny thing? My husband thinks MY bump is impressive this time around (this is the biggest I've ever been)... although your hubby is correct. You do beat me. And I think that's a great contest to win! :)

Wendy Ferrell said...

That's a great picture...and you look fabulous!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see baby pics next! =)

Laura said...

It looks like your going to tip over