Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lots of Sleep?

I do not know why I have all these sleeping photos. I am quite sure there wasn't excessive sleeping going on.
Gus has taken to stripping down randomly to put his jammies on. Here he somehow fell asleep sitting on the kitchen table somewhere between the strip down and the donning of the jammies.
This is another freaky one...how did this boy fall asleep in this weird position with that weird facial expression? I have no answer. I think he was supposed to be Captain America frozen in ice.
This was during the sick period so it's not really a weird sleep, just a cute one!
This was so funny. Reese fell asleep and Gus came up out of no where to blow raspberries on Reese's tummy. He never woke up though Gus must have done it for 5 full minutes and laughed hysterically between each raspberry.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

How adorable! I love the last one. It's amazing how hard kids can sleep!

Susana said...

This is hilarious! The pics are so funny--all of them! My kids wouldn't fall asleep like this for anything. I swear they would stay awake till 2am bouncing off the walls if I let them--LOL!