Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

So planning for the whole month is just silly. I have to keep going back and changing things, so I don't know if I'll do that again. It is nice to have a rough draft plan I guess so maybe I will keep doing it on a monthly basis. Then we'll just tweek it as needed. For example, green bell peppers where on sale so we had stuffed peppers today which wasn't planned for and costco didn't have my alfredo sauce so we didn't have ravioli whenever we were supposed to. On to this week:
Monday: Stuffed peppers
Tuesday: Jambalaya with Zatarain's rice and Jennie-O turkey keilbasa and shrimp
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Black Bean, barley and Corn burritos--crock pot
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: Teriyaki Pork Chops (just marinated in teriyaki sauce), hern and butter rice, broccoli
Sunday: Crunchy Tacos (hard shell, black beans, ground beef, lettuce, tomatoe) and spanish rice

I'll take a photo later and discuss it, but I just had to let you know Reese spent the past 2 nights (all night) without a peep in his big boy bed!!!! AND he "made" his bed on his own---an old blanket of Kyle's pulled over the whole bed to protect it from the cat hair because Tara loves to sleep on there.

Check out OrgJunkie for more ideas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Reese! What a big boy accomplishment. I would love for you to post your Crock Pot recipe at Crock Pot Wednesday on Diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is already up for this week. Come check it out.