Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Wow we have a lot of leftovers because I was sort of lazy early in the week and pushed the biggie leftover meal to Sunday. So we have lots of roast/carrots/potatoes left. This was soooo yummy! I used my Pampered Chef stoneware bowl (no longer on PC's website). Onions, carrots and potatoes all cut into bite sized pieces went in first, followed by the roast seasoned with Mrs. Dash Table Blend and Nature's Own Seasoning. I covered with my PC Stoneware deep dish baker (mine is the old fashioned stone not the cool ceramic coated kind) and baked at 350 until the meat thermometer read 175 (because when it was 160 I got busy and didn't check again until it was at 175.) We also have leftover teriyaki chicken. SO...big surprise:

MONDAY: leftovers!!!
TUESDAY: veggie fried rice and any more leftover teriyaki chicken
WEDNESDAY: Chicken Tetrazini
THURSDAY: leftovers/playdate
FRIDAY: red beans and quinoa chili
SATURDAY: 15 bean soup (I follow the recipe on the bag of beans with some extra spices thrown in)
SUNDAY: sloppy joes

For more menu idea check out orgjunkie!

No comments: