Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Wow last week was bad. Kyle worked 5:30pm-6am. Reese's volume whether happy or mad is a 2 year old's shriek. The only way for Kyle to sleep is for us to leave so we did. We came home to wake him about 1:30 or 2pm, of course being out I didn't prepare food and by then I was in desperate need of a nap. So I have no idea what Kyle ate last week. Reese and I had a lot of PB&J and Quesadillas and we ate at my mom's. This week we're more normal.
Monday: Nachos (beef, black beans, cheese, salsa, guac, sour cream and chips--yum)
Tuesday: Easter ham and macaroni salad leftover from Easter and garden salad
Wednesday: Easter ham and macaroni salad leftover from Easter and garden salad
Thursday: lasagna
Friday: ultrasound and OB appt--leftovers or drive through at Wendy's
Saturday: steak on the grill, sweet potato fries, broccoli
Sunday: Cajun Tilapia fillets, spanish rice and a mixed veggie

No comments: