Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I just noticed I'm getting a lot hits from Organizing Junkie for people looking at menu ideas. So I want to remind (or let new lookers know) Kyle leaves for work about 3:15 pm so we have dinner about 1:30 or 2pm everyday. We eat a big salad generally spinach (or spring mix) with matchstick carrots, red onion, red bell pepper, and occasionally tomatoes when he gets home around midnight:30. So we don't have veggies with our spaghetti and meatballs except the bell peppers onions and tomatoes in the sauce since we have a couple veggie servings in our salad. This is also the reason why a morning mommy & me type activity makes it a no dinner day.

Monday 11/10 - leftovers--Reese and I are going to the Poulsbo Marine Center with my friend and her boys at 11am, so really this is a fend for yourself day for Kyle. But Reese and I will probably eat out.
Tuesday 11/11 - Peas and cheese tortellini from Racheal Ray magazine
Wednesday 11/12 - spaghetti and meatballs, homemade sauce
Thursday 11/13 - barley, black bean and corn burrito from Southern Living Slow Cooker Cookbook if this turns out to be good I'll post a recipe
Friday 11/14 - leftovers
Saturday 11/15 - chicken and pork risotto
Sunday 11/16 - leftovers

No comments: