Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Movies, movies, glorious movies!!

I went to the kitchen for a nanosecond and returned to find that Reese opened the DVD cabinet and was digging through the movies. I ran downstairs to get my camera and by the time I came back I found practically a whole shelf of dvds on the floor. He's checking out the blurb on the back of The Iron Giant. Holding on to it just in case, but really must continue perusing.
Oh wait, the most awesome modern day western ever! Tombstone it is.
Actually he does not yet watch tv, though he enjoys the blip sound the tivo makes as we flip through the choices and fast forward. He always looks when he hears the sound. I put in the Jungle Book the other day. He liked when I sang the songs to him, but he really never looked at the screen. So for now he will continue to enjoy movies in the box.

P.S. speaking of movies, Kyle and I went to the new Galaxy Theater in Gig Harbor to see Iron Man and we sat in the 21+ theater...so lovely to watch a movie with all grownups!! I must grudgingly admit it was pretty awesome. Stay for the bonus scene after the credits.

1 comment:

anya* said...

jer and i went to the galaxy 21+ theater a few weeks ago to see Smart People. very funny movie, but we were so disappointed the plumbing wasnt yet hooked up for the alcohol. so lame! but it was nive getting our popcorn delivered to us!