Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Mother's Day! My mom invited us to El Sombrero so we didn't have the Pork Chops tonight. Kyle just informed me he really hopes we have that meatloaf from last week again soon. It's funny though because he said it like "gee I hope the kitchen fairie brings it for us" instead of we're the parents now and get to make the decisions so let's have meatloaf...hahaha.
MONDAY: hamburgers on the grill and salad
TUESDAY: baked ravioli from my mother's day cookbook, let me just give my 2 cents worth: love this cookbook! It's got a full page photo of every recipe--which I really like. It's laid out very nice, good index. JUST LOVE IT!!! and it's at Costco for cheap right now.
WEDNESDAY: UW cafeteria--Reese has his high risk infant clinic one year corrected age appointment with the developmental pediatrician, audiologist and child psychologist.
THURSDAY: chicken and pork risotto, broccoli
FRIDAY: leftovers
SATURDAY: pork chops, sweet potato, brussel sprouts
SUNDAY: meatloaf, betty crocker potatoes (i have a box about to expire that I want to use up), green beans

check out menu plan monday at organizing junkie for more ideas.

No comments: