Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm finally back after the computer crash of 2011. I hadn't backed up photos since November 2010. UGH, and I've been a slack blogger, so I have very few. Very traumatizing. But after not a small amount of tears my bloggy friend's husband offered help. I'm sending my hard drive to see if he can extract my photos since our computer fix it shop couldn't.
Now I need to figure out how to deal with photos on my new laptop. In the mean time I have a temporary solution so I can at least get photos on the blog!
After a bit too much quiet I went into the kitchen to find out what Gus was doing.This is what I discovered.Can you SEE that? Approximately half a bottle of Nature's Own Seasoning added to his sandwich...and the plate, the table, the floor.He gleefully showed me how exciting it was.Reese found it pretty amusing too. Luckily I had just purchased a new bottle at 50% off to stash in the pantry.

3 comments:

JessieLeigh said...

Aaannnddd... I just fell off the couch. I saw that first pic and thought, "Wait, is that Gus? That can't be Gus. He's too grown up. But it's not Reese. His hair's too blond. It's gotta be Gus... " HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? I guess it's been WAY too long since I saw your cute boys. So glad to have you (and their cuteness) back! :)

Julie said...

I am glad that you are back!! Your boys are so adorable!

Susana said...

LOLOL!! Ha Ha! Reese sure does think it's funny, Heather :-).

Gus is SO cute in these pictures!!

Yep, waiting on the hard drive :-). Just kidding, really though, he'll take it as soon as it gets here and I so hope it can be fixed for you!!

SO glad you are back to blogging!