Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well the great sick fest of 2010 has finally ended and we can get back to eating normally....ugh! The sickness lasted forever around here. And so we ate out. a. lot. except not really out so much as order in. But no more!
Monday: Chicken Spanish Rice casserole--the recipe is for turkey but I use chicken and instead of canned corn I use frozen. I got a mixed bag of corn, black beans and green and red bell peppers to use this time.
Tuesday: Corey's Day at the Farm -- lunch is provided on Reese's school field trip
Wednesday: Mexican Quinoa Skillet I got from $5dinnersmom, but now I can't find it on her site.
Thursday: Sloppy Joes, green salad
Friday: BBQ Ribs (on the grill? or crockpot), roasted potatoes, broccoli
Saturday: Mushroom Lasagna I use italian sausage instead of ground beef
Sunday: homemade pizza

Get more ideas at OrgJunkie.

No comments: