Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Well I've really been remiss in my menu planning. I have been jotting down a plan on out dry erase calendar but we haven't been as diligent at sticking to it. So even though I'm late I'm going to get back in the swing of things and plan again.
This week we are having:
*meatloaf cups, mashed potatoes, broccoli in cheese sauce aka "cheesy dinosaur food"
2 parts ground beef and 1 part ground pork, lipton onion soup mix, egg, italian bread
crumbs and bbq sauce divided into a jumbo muffin tin to bake individual portions

*baked pork chops, finishing up the mashed potatoes and cheesy broccoli
*chicken, mushroom, brown rice bake I'm using frozen spinach instead of broccoli
*enchiladas using the recipe on the back of the Old El Paso green enchilada sauce can
*leftovers
*eat out: Reese has his 3 year old assessment to determine if he still requires services. If it is determined he still needs speech or OT he will graduate from Holly Ridge and go to the program at the school district. Our appt is Friday at 9am so we'll just eat at Big Apple Diner on our way home before Kyle goes to work.

No comments: