Saturday, November 17, 2007

Weekend plans

When Reese woke me up at 6:45am I realized Kyle was not in the bed......So he went to work yesterday planning on an 8 hour day which means getting off at midnight, but he was still not home. I thought I sure hope he didn't stumble home in the rain half asleep and get hit by a car. But I got to the kitchen to get Reese's breakfast going and discovered Kyle was in the shower. SO his 8 hour day turned into a 15 hour day against his will, but on the bright side my hair is now paid for and he was irritated enough to put his foot down and refuse to work the weekend. SO our bigs plans are to clean for the holidays, grocery shop for the holiday meal, Christmas shop and maybe actually see a movie! We have seen a lot of boy movies of late...Transformers, Rise of the Silver Surfer, Live Free or Die Hard, Spiderman 3 (all at the drive in) We did see the Game Plan but that has the Rock so I think it counts as Kyle's movie and the last theater movie before that was Ghost Rider. Notice these are all guy movies.....now I may have enjoyed them, actually Transformers was surprisingly not sucky. However, I certainly didn't choose them so I believe our next flick will be Heather's choice and I will choose something grotesquely girly, like maybe....Enchanted.

1 comment:

anya* said...

well have a fun weekend- i recommend Dan in Real Life. we went last weekend and just LOVED it. seriously, one of my new all time favorites, like top 10 even. seriously.