Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving


Kyle and I spent a great deal of time and cuss words figuring out a feasible set up for our seating arrangement. Our table seats 8, but we had 11 and a high chair. I didn't really consider that my folding table (you know one of those brown tables you use at your craft bazaar or yard sale) was WAY smaller than our dining table. Eventually we arranged this horse shoe shape adding on my short laundry folding table as well.
This is Kyle's first turkey carving. I really hope he washed his hands well beforehand.
Here is Reese in his borrowed high chair having squash and some mashed potatoes. He was pleasant for a few moments and ate some food, before he started whining again. Eventually Candy Gram (I think I'm making this her official name now since Kyle's mom's name is Candy + Gram for Grandma) rocked him to sleep.

THE MENU

Roasted Turkey
Mashed Red and Yukon Gold Potatoes
Sausage Stuffing
Green Bean Casserole
Brussell Sprouts
Brown Sugar Kissed Carrots
Roasted Butternut Squash
Shirley's Salad
Cranberry Sauce
Fried Cinnamon Apples
Rolls
Pumpkin, Mince and Apple Pies

No comments: