Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring Fluke

We did actually have a couple of warm days. I even popped the a/c on for a moment when it hit 73 and I wanted to vacuum without roasting. But it was totally a fluke. We are back to wretched weather. In the few hot warm moments the boys like to use their water guns. We've been using those cheapie tiny ones that you'd get in a bulk package of 3 for $1 for party favors. I can't stand refilling them every 45 seconds. So a search for guns that could really hold some water was in order.
Reese is using the Scatter Blaster to water my plants.
Gus is trying to get a handle on the Point Break model. It holds 6 ounces of water, so it's a little front heavy for him. he can make it work though.
Reese moved on from the plants to Gus... ... who is not pleased with this turn of events.
Then we moved on to trying to shoot the water over the fence. They will do this as long as I will refill the water. I can't wait for more hot days so we can actually use these.

2 comments:

JessieLeigh said...

Reese's hair looks so dark in that first photo, I almost didn't recognize him! :) We've had a shockingly HOT end of May, but things are looking up starting tomorrow. I bet your boys will have a blast with those all summer long! (p.s. I can't believe G & G are both turning 2 this month... wah!!!)

Susana said...

They are having a blast with those water guns, Heather! I LOVE these pictures!! My mom has been wanting to buy big guns like that for the kids.

Gus is looking way too grown up all of a sudden :(. It's happening here too with all of my kids seems like. Do you think Gus looks like Kyle? I do.

I hope you are having warm weather this week and getting out and enjoying it.