Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Even though I have been a blog slacker I do always have my menu plan on the dry erase calendar. It is my intent to keep up with regular blogging for the rest of the year. My poor Gus will look back at his 18-24 month old period and wonder why I barely have photos or info about his life. So, in an effort to stick with my plan I am back to posting the menu. I promise to have more cute photos of Reese and Gus on Tuesday.

MONDAY: tortellini and peas --- 2yr well baby appt.
TUESDAY:
Trader Joe's Chipotle Flat Iron Steak, homemade steak fries, broccoli/cauliflower/carrot medley
WEDNESDAY: Pork Loin, scalloped potatoes, lima beans (Gus' new favorite)
THURSDAY: Burgers on the grill, baked beans, broccoli
FRIDAY:
Spicy Napa Cabbage with Soba noodles and pork stir fry (leftover from the loin) from the Food Matters cookbook
SATURDAY: GUS' BBQ BIRTHDAY Guy Fieri Tri tip from Costco (hopefully it's good), Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans and PW's Iced Coffee

You can get ideas from other people at Organizing Junkie.


No comments: