Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Kyle and I decided we have got to try to cut out eating out because wow it really adds up to some big bucks!! So we decided to go back to menu planning. Then today I see my buddy Anya has also returned to MPM on the blog, hosted by Organizing Junkie.
MONDAY: Leftovers (I made homemade pizza over the weekend)
TUESDAY: beef stew: I put red potatoes, carrots, celery, beef in low sodium V8 juice. I added Mrs. Dash Table Blend and garlic powder. EASY!!
WEDNESDAY: Stubbs Chicken, Fresh Asparagus ($1.99 pound at Safeway) and acorn squash.
THURSDAY: Spaghetti and meatballs
FRIDAY: Pizza I've got fresh mushrooms to use up!
SATURDAY: Chili with ground turkey, black and white beans, bell peppers, corn.
SUNDAY: Teriyaki Chicken, brown rice, peas or green beans

No comments: