Monday, August 18, 2008

long time no talk

So the problem is that I've been so busy keeping busy so Reese doesn't notice the lack of Kyle's presence that I haven't taken any photos and I feel a sense of wrongness by not including photos. We have done lots of fun things in the last 2 weeks. 2 days of play with Briar and Delaney (sprinkler girls in our yard). We had dinner with John Paul and Ethan --a yummy pizza cooked by the brand new mom. We had a surgery check up in Seattle--I do not ever wish to drive in the city again. Reese had his initial Holly Ridge assessment. We went to Spokane to take Uncle Travis to school. Mimi took photos but doesn't know how to get them onto her computer in order to email them so they will likely never grace the pages of this blog. We went swimming. I feel like every single day has been busy. I am almost done packing for San Diego and surely I will remember to take a photo of Reese's first plane ride!!!

No comments: