Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Earning FREE Stuff!

Woo hoo! My Thirty-One business is pretty exciting. They announced there would be a March Mini-Motivator a week or so into the month. I was really happy to learn I had already fulfilled the requirements. They said with $1000 in sales we'd get a prize valued at $100 dollars. I was totally blown away when I received my "prize" box.This is what I got!
A Cinch It Up Thermal Lunch Tote, a strawberry coin purse, a zipper pouch and a hostess exclusive rolling tote. I got all that for free just for doing my job. Woo HOO! I love free stuff. I'm so happy with Thirty-One so far.
This is my cute new bag! It's the Organizing Utility Tote. This bag has 5 exterior pockets. On the front side in between 2 pockets I had it embroidered with "Benza Family." It is super cute. I love this fabric, Harvest Floral. Anyone can buy this bag for $25, but you can also earn it free if you host a party and someone books a party from your show. It's a pretty sweet deal.
You can check it all out at my website!

No comments: