Saturday, January 12, 2008

Big Boy Bath Time


WooHoo! Finally big enough to sit in the sink for a bath. So much better on the back than leaning over the tub and the spray nozzle works pretty nicely for rinsing. School was supposed to start on the 8th for me, but we had a wee bit of snow so my first day of school was a snow day. Of course the traffic seemed to be fine so I didn't go online and check. I found out after I lugged the boy and all his gear to Candy Gram's house. So I started on Thursday. I was thinking this is a part 2 class so I won't know anyone and they will have already paired up for lab, but a girl from my Chemistry classes in 2006 is in this class with me. Yeah! We are not dissecting cats anymore since we have a new building with more room. We get to use the human cadaver....ugh! Friday Kyle went to work early so Reesie and I spent the day running errands with Mimi. Reese had a good time trying out the bongos and drum sets at Guitar Center then when Kyle got home early from work we spent about 4 hours playing guitar hero 3! I beat 15 songs and won the Tom Morrel battle and thought I was pretty hot stuff until Kyle blew me out of the water. However, I still feel I did exceptionally well since I am a non-video game player....my eye balls hurt and my fingers, wrist and bicep ached. Also my brain felt drained and fuzzy. I think it explains a lot about teenagers.
Saturday began with great excitement. We went Starbucks where the guy in front of us paid for us. Very nice. The girl did not ask Kyle if he wished to do the same and Ebenezer did not offer. He is always at work during the evening and nightly news (and we sleep through the morning news) so he actually had not heard about all the paying for the car behind you that was going on...the shipyard keeps them under a rock I think. Then Reese and Kyle watched the playoffs until Kyle had to leave for work, but the Seahawks had a rather disappointing finish. No Superbowl for us. Do you think that means we don't have to watch football anymore?

No comments: